Monday, February 26, 2007

Number 10

The tenth addition to the 5th generation of our family was born today. Today is also my Aunt Kathleen's birthday - what a great present for her! I haven't seen any pictures yet, but I hear he is a cutie. My cousin Heather and her husband Rustin welcomed their new baby boy, Reed Mason to the world a few hours ago. He weighs 7lbs 8 oz (i think) and is 19 1/2 inches long and has the Aldridge chin...YAY! I'll post some pictures as soon as I get some, but for now, here are some pictures from Aunt Kathleen's 50th birthday party

My Daddy and Sweet Camri

She's Reading....

She's Re-Reading....

and now she's shocked and leaning in to kiss her husband, who is sending her and Mimi to Hawaii this summer (he's too scared to fly haha)

Oh, we also celebrated Mike (Mimi's brother) and Emily's (my cousin's wife) birthdays that day too!

No comments: