Friday, May 18, 2007

mi amiga nueva

how's that for some espanol!? anywho...i have a new found friend.

Ok, so we were kind of friends in high school, but she was 2 years behind me, I'm an alto and she's a soprano...so we didn't really see that much of each other.

now, fast forward to sometime last year when my little cousin walks in to a family event with his new girlfriend. and i think "i know that face..." and she reminds me that yes, we were in concert choir together. duh!

so now, fast forward to the present...Tyler and Hailey are engaged! Yay! Anywho, they ended up renting the house I was trying to sell for Tony. Since they got together, Hailey and I have been getting closer and now that they have a house down the road from me, we've really started getting close. I'm telling you, she's a girl after my own heart. Last night we discovered so much about each other. Like for instance, we are both SERIOUS Lucy fans. That in itself is a major deal! We also have a deep love for the color purple (not the movie, the actual color). I won't get into all that we discussed, but I really see this as becoming a wonderful, lasting friendship.

And that makes me very happy!



We're going today to look at paint and I'm going to help them decorate their new home and that also makes me very happy! yay for red kitchens!! I'll be sure and take some before and after pics...probably more for my own enjoyment, but oh well!


Hailey & Tyler

No comments: