Saturday, May 26, 2007

Toze

So, I'm sitting here with Friend, watching Jack Ass the Movie (hey, we needed a good laugh) and I look down at my toes...and think "i need to do something with these things..."

For those of you who don't know, I'm anal about my toes. I cannot, repeat, CANNOT go longer than an hour without my toes being painted. I can't stand them to be unpainted. I know, I'm weird, but apparently this trait is hereditary: my aunt kathleen is the exact same way.

Anyway, I'm going next week for my monthly pedicure with the oh so fabulous Diana. The woman is fantastic...so fantatastic, that I've already made my appointments for the next 3 months because she's THAT difficult to get in to. I'm debating on whether or not to post a picture of my current paint job. It's to the point that it's still cute, but definitely needs a touch up. They are Apple green with pink polka dots on the little toes. My left big toe has a pink hibiscus and rhinestones on it. My right big toe has a flamingo, a flower and rhinestones. Way cute right?

So, what shall I have her do next week? Seriously, the woman can do pretty much anything, so suggestions are oh so welcome!



ah, what the hell...here are my toes. Keep in mind they haven't been "done" in over a month so they've grown out...and i'm half black and need to put lotion on, so yeah, they're ashy too...

I have no idea why the pictures are 2 different sizes...

^stand on your head to see the flamingo right side up...^

pretty blingin' hibiscus

No comments: