Thursday, August 02, 2007

Big Brudder

i love me some Big Brother...and I'm so not ashamed to admit it. in fact, i want to be on Big Brother. I think it would be so. much. fun. For those of you who don't watch, here's a lil tutorial ala bossy style...

a whole mess of people from all walks of life
move into a house together, only, it's not just a house
there are cameras EVERYWHERE...even the bathroom...



everyone's picture is up on the memory wall, but Jen doesn't like her picture...she hates it so much so,
that she starts crying...for over an hour...

There is always a twist...
This is Eric, America's Player...
America gets to tell him what to do...

this is the white ethiopian, Danielle.
she is apparently starving, and picking a wedgie

and this is her odd, astranged Dad, Dick aka "Evel"
this is another twist this season...
"arch enemies" of 3 players enter the house...
they do really weird competitions
for Head of Household... and for food...and the Power of Veto...
and then they just pretty much hangout,
have fun, fight with each other, build so called alliances
and plot against each other... all while the cameras are rolling

2 comments:

MP said...

I'm addicted..hubby too. We follow the Showtime after show and I gread the internet updates. Did you see who won HOH..who you think is going to get nominated??

I still miss the Dr Will and Janelle show!!!

Special K ~Toni said...

OMG! I am addicted to this show also! This is the first season I have ever watched, but now I want to watch the other ones!

E.D. is on my last freaking nerve! So is Danielle! I love Dustin- too cute, and Amber is so butt ass ugly when she cries!