Wednesday, September 19, 2007

bitchy biddy

i know...surprising...

this is going to be a long ass day...i can already tell.

oh, by the way, i still have 3 puppies that i seriously need to find a home for. if you know anyone that's interested, for the love of gawd, please tell me!

one more thing, go check out this lil hotty i added to my blogroll today. his company sells sex toys, but that's not all his bloggy is about (ok, so i've only read 3 posts, but still)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thank you for the shout out. I don't know about the hotty part :). Yeah, my company does sell sex toys, but I didn't want my blog to be this super long promotional rant. So I just put up there things that are interesting (company wise or not).

There are other ways for me to be the marketing guy. This is one way I just wanted to be Marques (if that makes sense:))

By the way, you've been added to my roll call too. I do enjoy what you're putting up here, so keep it up.

MP said...

OK..so now Marques is HERE..and I cannot comment on the Hottie comments OR that he it's so cute how you are HAROLD..and he's ROSE..tell me that isn't just..well it's something.