Monday, October 29, 2007

Ladies, Sharpen Your Claws...

Biddy is pissed. I mean, LIVID! Some asshole decided it was his duty to send me a nasty e-mail. I have no idea who this is, and though he is probably going to enjoy all the attention he's about to get, I HAVE to share this with y'all! Again I say, sharpen your claws 'cause I'm just about ready to rip him a new one...
Here's the e-mail he sent...(notice I left his e-mail address on there...do with it as you please)

To: cushscootergal831@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 10:28:45 -0400
From: "Ronald W Barrera - runner2685@juno.com"


I just stumbled on your web sight by accident. Did you attend school
at any time in your life at all? Haven't you learned how to communicate
in writing by using English correctly yet? Don't you know enough to
capitalize the letter "I" when referring to yourself in writing?
That's only one example among many. The word is spelled "girls" not gurls!
Nobody knows how to write anymore. If I wrote like you I'd be ashamed
to communicate.
I saw your picture. Why don't you lose 5 or 100 pounds. And then you
go on and on about about cakes. Don't you have any self respect. Can't
you see how fat you are? Are you concerned for your health? Just because
you manage to get a boyfriend doesn't mean that you look good. There
are too many guys out there who'll sleep with anything.
What are you talking about in your last paragraph...tampons. You're
talking about them leaking or something. That's disgusting. Lose some
weight and your fat (probably horrible looking) pussy might be able to
hold one in. I don't even want to think of looking at that fat gross
body of yours naked.
Have some self respect and concern for your health and lose some
weight!

This whole country is too fat and lazy and stupid!



and now, for my response:



Dear Ronald W. Barrera (whomever the fuck you are),


In response to your unwarranted, nasty little e-mail, I have a few things to say to your rude ass.

First of all, what the hell made you think it was your job to write me? Did I say anywhere on my blog that I would like some shallow, chauvinistic bastard to write a critique of my blog or of myself? I'm pretty sure that never happened!


Though it is none of your business, yes, I have attended school for the majority of my life. As a matter of fact, I was in the top 25 of my graduating class - a class of over 500 people in a 5A school! Also, I am a senior at one of the top private universities in the country. If I am so fucking stupid, how did I accomplish all of that!? Oh, and did I mention I was also a year ahead of everyone my age in grade school? Stupid people don't get a year ahead...

You asked, "Haven't you learned how to communicate in writing by using English correctly yet?" Funny you should ask another poorly written question! I happen to have perfect grammar skills, and when I communicate with someone in person, over the phone, or in an e-mail, I use perfect grammar and spelling. I know damn good and well that when talking about oneself, it is proper to capitalize the "I." You don't even want to get me started on all the mistakes in your e-mail!

Had you actually observed my blog as in depth as you have claimed to have done, you would have noticed that many times I don't capitalize anything in a post. Why? Because I'm either in a hurry, or I just don't give a flying rat's ass about proper capitalization at that moment.

My blog is a place for ME to write my thoughts. I can write what ever, how ever, and about whom ever I damn well please! I write for no one other than myself. If I were doing this for money, if my livelyhood depended on this blog, then yes, my punctuation, grammar, and capitalization would be pristine. I would also forego using conjunctions, because they are not proper in writing either, but apparently you missed that lesson in English class!

I am fully aware of the proper spelling of the word "girls." IF you actually knew me, you would know just how much I loathe misspelled words or "text" spelling like "u" for "you" and the letter z in place of an s. Therefore, if you knew me, you would know that when I spell something like "gurls" or "skillz" I am doing it jokingly. Get the stick out of your ass and lighten up!

As for your sweet comments on my weight, again, this is none of your business. However, I will say that in the past 3 weeks I have lost almost 15 pounds. So, asshole, I must have some self-respect because I am working on my weight. I must actually have a lot of self-respect to be comfortable being the size I am. I am truly sorry you were taught to appreciate the outside more than the person inside, because I am a fantastic person. You will not find a person who gives the people they love their all, and then some, more than I! I am also sorry your parents did such a poor job of teaching you manners.

I would also like to tell you, before you go and judge people on their weight, maybe you should take the time to find out why they are the size they are. It's not always due to sitting on their ass and eating everything in sight. I have always been a large person. I have a large frame for starters, genetics plays a huge role in my size, and the main reason I am the size I am is because I have been on steroids since birth to control my asthma. Anyone that has had to take steroids knows what they do to your weight and just how difficult that weight is to take off.

I do not go on and on "about about" cakes, as you said. I am a great cook and I'm taking a cake decorating class you fucking moron!

Yes, there are lots of men out there who will sleep with anything. I don't associate with those types of men, nor do I sleep with them! And tell me how is my sex life any of your concern?? You should be aware there are also women out there who will sleep with anything, especially for money, which would explain you having any kind of sex life.

Wow, you must have read my God-awful blog quite a bit to have gone all the way back to my post about the Instead Cup. What's the matter, Ronald, nothing better to do on a Saturday night? Imagine that... Not that I should have to defend anything I post, but I wrote about the Instead Cup (which is not a tampon) because many bloggers have insisted they are the greatest and many other bloggers are curious about their reliability. 98% of the people that read my blog are women. Women talk about these things, alongside skidmarks, hemorrhoids, flatulence, and nipple hair all the time. Get over it!

As for my vagina (it's a vagina, not a pussy. A pussy is a cat.), it is a beautiful, tight and quite desirable vagina, not that I would ever be showing it to you! Really, you should go take an anatomy class or even sex ed. If you had, you would know in all your infinite wisdom, that a) tampons don't leak because they can't stay in, and b)other than right after giving birth, vagina's are not too big to hold a tampon in.

"I don't even want to think of looking at that fat gross body of yours naked." I am SO glad to hear that! I really don't like assholes thinking about me while they masturbate on all those lonely nights.

You are so right - we Americans are fat, lazy, and getting dumber by the minute! Today's youth gets by with being that way because they weren't taught any better at home. I do hope that should some self-loathing, unsuspecting fool is ever stupid enough to breed with you, she will at least have the sense to teach the child to be a better person than its sperm donor. Americans are pretty much all overweight in the eyes of the rest of the world, even you, unless of course you are anorexic and weigh 12 pounds. Or are you just not an American, so your comments don't apply to you? Barrera...hmmm is that Mexican? If so, could you please pack yourself and your 6,326 relatives up and move back to Mexico? I'm tired of my tax dollars paying for your illegal asses to have better health coverage than myself.

Now, before I close, I will say this: You had better be damn glad I don't know where your sorry ass lives, because I (and my friends) would be ecstatic after personally kicking your ass. Come to think of it, I work in a place that would have no trouble whatsoever tracing your e-mail and finding out exactly where you live. I have to tell you, Ronnie, I would just love to see the look on your face after I kick you in the crotch with steel toed boots. Talk about a Kodak moment!

You have taken it upon yourself to judge and be downright hateful to someone you know nothing about. Luckily your judgement and opinions mean nothing to me. There is only ONE judgement I care about and He doesn't care if I am overweight or if I use proper spelling and capitalization.

If you have half a brain cell in that sorry excuse of a brain, you will never write me again. Otherwise, I would be damn careful about whom I open my door to if I were you. Oh, and one more thing:


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You fucking go, girl! If you want I'll find his ass, throw a huge dildo in his hand and take pictures. What a mofo!

MP said...

I am SO glad you are my friend. I don't have near the balls nor the writing skill to have had such a beautiful and well thought out come back.

I have seen ALOT of blogs that just gross me out or piss me off..but it's THEIR blog. My thought is if you don't like it, don't read it and for god sake don't comment on it..OR email OMG!! What an asswhole.

PS..I think he's Italian..you can't diss us though, we good people.

georgiagirl said...

Yikes! Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

You haven't arrived until you've been trolled by an asshat.

Apparently you've arrived.

Hol said...

Woo hoo girl! Loved your response.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!
So people's children! Honestly, Who in their sane mind, would ever write something so nasty to someone they have never met!?!?!?!?
Great response!
Cheers!

MP said...

did the asswipe email you back??

Beck said...

I am astounded that someone would write an email like that. It makes me sad that complete strangers spend their time like that. These are the instances that make me lose a small dose of hope in humanity.

Way to stay strong Ms. Biddy-- you are fabulous!

BOSSY said...

Speech. Less.

Anonymous said...

O. My. Gosh. the nerve of some people....can we say "dead man walking"?:o)
You go girl, I lived your response to him.

moosh in indy. said...

Brains and beauty are the greatest revenge.
Of these you have both.
Congratulations on your first troll.
xoxo

Ms. Skywalker said...

Did you ever hear back from him?

In the past week, quite a few bloggers have written posts regarding those types of comments.

I cannot figure out what drives people to do those type of things...but I suppose that's a good thing, huh?

Jason, as himself said...

WHAT?! No way. This guy obviously has some SERIOUS issues. I'm just sorry he had to take them out on you.