Thursday, November 29, 2007

First Ever Biddy Giveaway

I don't know about y'all, but I get seriously excited when I see a giveaway on some of the bloggies I read, particularly Design Mom and Hostess With The Mostess. Oh! I can't forget Apronpalooza over here, cause that's where I won my stinkin' cute apron-I-use-as-decoration! Anyway, now for a sad sad story. Back in August I won this absolutely adorable wallpaper and pillow. I finally decided on the oh so cute Battery Square wallpaper and the Dozens o' Dots pillow. So cute! Just see for yourself:

Battery Square Wallpaper

Dozens o' Dots
Throw Pillow


I received the package from across the pond and got really excited about it. It's even cuter in person. There's just one problem: my walls are a really funky (ugly) texture, and there is NO way wallpaper is going to look good on them. I thought about selling it on e-bay, but thought since it was a giveaway prize, I shouldn't try to make money on it. So, I'm having my first ever giveaway! I've been wanting to do one for a long time now, but never really had anything prizeworthy, except of course a puppy. I'm sad to see it go, but I truly have no use for the wallpaper, and I might as well throw the pillow in too. I could probably find some creative way to use the wallpaper, but my brain is just too tired!

The wallpaper is unopened and measures 52cm x 10m (roughly 1.7 ft x 32.8 ft) and retails for 48 pounds with shipping...(that's about $120 u.s.). The pillow is 410mm x 410mm (about 16 x 16 inches) and retails for 43 pounds with shipping....(that would be about $107 u.s.). Pretty awesome huh!?

So, here's how you can win:

Leave any (nice) comment on this post.
*anonymous comments will be ignored
*if you do not have a blog, it's ok, just use your first name and last initial
*you have until Wednesday December 4 at 5 p.m. cst to enter
*the winner will be randomly chosen and announced Thursday, December 5

26 comments:

Hol said...

Those are the cutest ever!

By chance I couldn't use the wallpaper on my walls, I'd have to go get an old bookcase or an antique bakers pantry. I would line the back of the shelves. That way it would still show, highlighting my glass collection.

If my sister has a baby girl this February, I'll give it to her to use in the little one's room.

The pillow would go well on our bed. Too cute!

Angela said...

oh man.. I MUST Have that pillow!!

I blogged ya!
http://contestaddict.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love that pillow! I hope I win!


Kailani
An Island Life
anislandlife at yahoo dot com

noreen said...

very cute!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pillow! My friend just had a baby girl and Ill pass the wallpaper to her=). Thank you!

Stephanie said...

I would love to decorate my girls room with this! Enter me!

Andrea said...

What adorable stuff! I'd love to win! :) Thanks for the fun contest!

Amanda said...

Thank you for paying it forward!
Super cute wallpaper and pillows!!

Thanks!

lev53211 said...

these products are beautiful- thanks for the fun giveaway!
j_purpero@hotmail.com

Bebemiqui said...

Very cute pillow, count me in!

Sassyfrazz said...

Those are very cute! Please count my name in the draw~

Crossing my fingers! :)

windycindy said...

Hi, Congratulations on your first giveaway! I am fortunate enough to be in the running! A puppy would have
been great with me, too!!!!! The wallpaper and pillow are very pretty! Nice of you to offer them up for a contest. I appreciate it. Please enter me in your "First Ever Biddy
Giveaway!" Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

houseofeling said...

so cool of you to pass the love....i would love to win! Thanks for an awesome first contest....

Nan said...

Aww! That's super cute! But I'd be kicked out of the house by the 5 guys I live with if I tried to hang it *anywhwere* LOL Better not enter me! Good luck to all the contestants!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win. So cute! And the colors are perfect!

hkemmel@hotmail.com

Stacey Moore said...

We would love to win those!!
Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this!!

blogged ya: http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/11/friday-edition-of-contests-galore_30.html

Lisa Garner said...

I love the pillow and wallpaper. They are so cute. I would put these to good use!

Rebecca said...

Oh! I saw that wallpaper on the same contest but didn't win {obviously;) }. I can't wallpaper because I'm in post housing but have TONS of ideas on how to use it to decorate my daughter's room. I've been looking for some inspiration and this would be PERFECT!

heather h said...

This wallpaper is gorgeous, and that pillow, oh my. I'd love love love to win. I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but it is so generous of you to put it up for a fun giveaway. Thanks!

PowerSweepstaking said...

we could use a little(touch) of re-decorating...

frannie said...

please count me in! I love them both!

jennifer57 said...

my daughter's bedroom could really use some updating....both of these items would be put to good use ;)

moosh in indy. said...

you know as well as I do that it all needs to be in the moosh's room.
All of it.

Rockin' Mama said...

Adorable! Count me in please!

SJINCO said...

Wow, those are CUTE!