Julie from causes rats in lab cancer (i think that's right, though i'm gonna have to do some research as to why it's called that) tagged me for the latest meme...the 123 meme...so here's the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people. & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.
1. ok let me find a book. ah! here's one. oh damn, only 120 pages. ok, let me go find another one. closet? no. spare bedroom? oh hell, i'm not even opening that door. hang on...let me...just... ah yes here's one under the bed. can someone help me up?
2. ok, nevermind i'll just chill out here with the dust bunnies...oh wait it's kinda dark. shit... ok, made it out from under the bed. let me just get the book turned right side up...
3. one...two...three....four...mother fucker...this page only has four lines! fuck it, i'm not crawling under the bed again. I'm going with page 122 because i'm a rebel like that. ok! one, two, three, four,haha i liked that sentence...ok, five. wait, am i supposed to post 5, 6, and 7 or 6, 7, and 8?!
4. just to be on the safe side, i'll post 5, 6, 7, and 8. the book is "shopaholic & baby" by sophie kinsela. it's #4 in the shopaholic series. if you haven't read the series, you should. it makes me happy. ok, on with the sentences: "Coincidentally, I am being interviewed by Vogue--and I wondered if I could use [your] house for the photo shoot? I also wondered if I could put up some personal props and say that Luke and I live there already? After all, we will by the time the magazine comes out...so it makes sense, really! In return, if there is anything I can do for you or any fashion item you would like me to track down, I will be only too glad!"
hmmm...who to tag...
1. Kara
2. Heather
3. Toni (who has apparently fallen off the face of the earth)
4. My Twinkie
5. and Mooshy cause I know it will die on her blog
p.s. i finally updated my slogan on the left. you likes?


3 comments:
Ok, I realize that I will be exposed for the wanna-be blogger that I am - but what does "tagged" mean?
Damn. I am so glad I tagged you for that, because I am laughing so hard. For a second or two, I felt bad, making you work so hard, and then I started laughing and still am. Very damn funny!!!
I love the Shopoholic series! Very fun reading...
And the causes rats in laboratory cancer is the name of my blog because my family is very good at switching words and parts of words accidentally, like saying "beedfirder" instead of "birdfeeder"...and never being capable of calling our kids by their right names (I regularly call my kids by the dogs' and guinea pigs' names. I solved that by calling them all "Boo." That way they have no idea I don't know who I am talking to...)
It's already dead baby.
Post a Comment