Rimmy is also getting fucked in the job department, so...We have decided to shack up and make 516,423,549 babies and just live off the government. note, i did not say we were getting married. if we got married, our $5,000 a year income would probably be considered too much to qualify for government assistance. So, folks, anyone want to name some of our children? i figure after the first 300 we'll start getting hard pressed for names...
I must say, it was really quite easy to get Rimshot on board with this great plan of mine. His only question was, "but do you do windows?" to which i answered "of course i do windows: i cover them with homemade curtains." aren't we romantic?!
now, my next plan, i can only take partial credit for. my homegirl over at Evolving Revolver came up with the brilliant beyond brilliant idea (name that movie) for us to invent the next chia pet! Well, Ev, I've come up with our product line!
What makes our chia pets so different? well, our chia pets don't grow nasty looking grass. our chia pets are special...just add water and watch as your diamonds grow! They come in various shapes and sizes:
there's the ever popular skull version:

then of course, we have the Mercedes convertible edition (must show proof of insurance and license to purchase)

next, we have one of my favorites: the bowtie
and last but not least, our best seller: the bra. available in sizes 34A - 42DD


7 comments:
I want the bra, too! :D
OK, I'll buy the bra. You just tell me when. :o)
I want the skull... erm... wait... that wouldn't help.
Now that's some bling!
The bra looks a little uncomfortable, though;)
Oooo I am SO excited that you and Rimshot are making babies and taking advantage of the government! Food stamps..low income housing?!~ You should move to STL..they bulldozed our low income houses and built new condo's..they are really nice...
I'll name the first one: Bidshot Randy. It will be a boy 9lbs, 11 oz. 23" long. He will become an NBA player and buy his mama a mansion..AND the diamond bra.
(PS..love that you loved my comment..LOL)
Oh hells ya! This is a brilliant idea, to be sure. Especially if we promote it by wearing the diamond bra (and some diamond undies, I think) and leaning sexually all over the diamond Mercedes. Just flash that every few minutes on some sports station and we're good to go!
I'd just take some diamond earrings.
Post a Comment