Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #84

Here we go:

1. You know you're old when
you think there's no possible way you can last one more minute and must go to sleep right now, and it's only 8:00.

2. My heart is divided between right and wrong.


3. A nice long massage is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the power of true love, I have known the depths of
my soul. how i miss that...

5. Gah, won't these people just give me a million dollars!?

6. Fulfill your dreams as soon as you can! Don't be stupid like me and put them off.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Tyler & Hailey's rehearsal dinner, tomorrow my plans include Tyler & Hailey's wedding and hopefully seeing an old friend from high school and Sunday, I want to
sleep all friggin day! But I'll most likely spend it sewing.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Eight o'clock? Who would want to stay up later than that? I mean the sun is almost set.
Have fun at the wedding, catch the bouquet then send it to me because I'm not going to the wedding. Who's Tyler and Hailey?
:))

~Swankymama said...

Let me know when you get #2 figured out......I'm still working on it.

I'm going to follow you on twitter!

Hol said...

What's your twitter "name"? I wanna follow you. :)

Have fun at the rehearsal and wedding!

Hol said...

Hee, hee. Never mind I found you my twitter friend.

Munchkins and Music said...

Good idea for a post. I liked it.

Jason, as himself said...

A nice long massage...ahhh, yes.

(You mean with a happy ending, right?)

Anonymous said...

I love the new bloggy look! Friday night I was SO SO SO tired I was asleep by 9ish and missed 96% of the opening ceremony... :-(
I guess I needed it.

Ann(ie) said...

Have fun at the wedding!!

A massage DOES indeed sound heavenly!