Friday Fill-Ins #90
1. There is no need for former coworkers to treat me like i'm a fucking leper.
2. Where in the heck did the year go? wasn't it just january??
3. today, cleaning the kitchen is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for a new job are slim at the moment. awesome...fuck
5. "this is the subfinder system for abilene independant school district" is the message i hear every morning when my phone rings now...
6. Simplicity and tranquility are something i wish i had more of in my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking Jake to his dad and having supper with mimi, tomorrow my plans include crafts, cooking and cleaning and Sunday, I want to go to church, then sleep the rest of the day (or maybe making these awesome lovelies with jakey)!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're subsituting now? I must have missed that little tidbit. Good for you! Uh, I think?
Post a Comment