Friday, September 19, 2008

major party foul

No, I didn't drink all of these. I did, however, pour them all down the drain. I figured it would be better to dump them, since I so wanted to just down them all at once (along with all the other alcohol in the house). sigh...I'm getting old...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Did I miss something??? is there a reason for such nonsense?? That is very good beer... I mean, if it were Beast or something cheap, I would understand...

Laurel (without Hardy) said...

You could have just donated them to me :) I would have properly disposed of them for you!

~Swankymama said...

uh, I could have helped you with those. It's the least I could do. :o)

Hol said...

Seriously? Stella AND Blue Moon? *whimper* What you do is, hide them in the back of the pantry or fridge. That way they won't tempt you so much. You can still enjoy them, but without the pain or guilt. ;)

Anonymous said...

HUGE party foul!! What did I miss??