Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Fourth Of July....

Officially SUCKED!

Hmm let's see....


Woke up with a migraine that did not go away until about midnight....
Got into an argument with Friend....
Found out that even though my water bill is PAID IN FULL, my water is not on at my house....
Got to spend "quality time" with the family....
Nearly had a heart attack because of my cousin's little boy....
Almost killed a teenager...
Watched Jake fall and bust his lip open...
Puked my guts out (from the headache)....
Watched my mother and cousin (male cousin) box...
Watched my cousin yell at my grandmother...
Held a terrified Jake because of all the yelling....
Told a hoochie Mama to get the hell off the property...

oh the list goes on and on and on....

but the evening wasn't a complete waste...I got to cuddle with Miss Camri for a long long time...Got to see some people I haven't seen in a very long time....Ate some great food...watched a great fireworks show....and the best part of all: saw an old flame that has really gotten his act together...and he seemed genuinely interested in giving us another shot...

I guess we'll see....

Then I spent the night with my Stormy and she let me bitch and complain and we ate whataburger and made each other feel much much better...

I need a beer....



No comments: