Wednesday, August 02, 2006

day 13...

of absolute misery....

Yep, I have been on my period for 13 days now and it's driving me up the wall. I'm flat miserable! MISERABLE! ugh! My doc swears up and down that there's nothing wrong with me, but seriously? 13 DAYS!? There's just something totally unnatural about this!

So, yeah, that's pretty much why i haven't written in a while - i've been a real bitch and didn't think y'all would want to have it taken out on you!

I've also been incredibly emotional...I swear I'm more emotional than a pregnant woman! Yesterday, I started crying 3 or 4 different times with absolutely no reason whatsoever!

It's so hot and these raging hormones are so not helping matters any!! So why am I going out tonight?! Stormy and I are going to watch our good friend Jim Sadler tonight at Lytle Land & Cattle. They play out on the back patio every wednesday night...it's hotter 'n hell but it's also a lot of fun. Check them out sometime!

hmmm oh! GRRRRRRRRRREAT news! You know those changes at work I was talking about? Well, it's official - I am staying put and my work will be changing. this is VERY exciting news! I now work with Gina and my Mom (not sure how the mom thing is going to work out but I adore Gina)...I'm still in my office, still working the same hours with the same pay, BUT I am doing completely different work and loving it!

I guess that's all for now...I am at work so I should probably do some work Office





No comments: