It took all of about 15 minutes and aside from one time that the strip stuck when she tried to rip it off, i didn't even yelp! I DIDN'T EVEN CUSS!!! So, do I reccommend it? You bet I do! But go to the lady I went to...she's really good, charges less than half of what anyone else in town will, and has been doing it for almost 30 years....So, hair is not all I'm saying hasta la vista to...
I have officially changed my major
That's right...I said scianara to the crappy education department at Almost Christian....As of last week, I am a business management major....holy stinkin cow! I just was NOT happy with ACU's education department. Don't get me wrong, there are a few people that I absolutely adore and that genuinely care...the rest of them are either major idiots, or act like it's such a burden to try and help you...I mean, seriously...I'm paying over $500 an hour to go to this school...I better be able to get all the freakin help I need when I say I need it, damnitt! OK, calming down...
Anyway, my 2 new advisors - Evy and Karen - are PRECIOUS! I absolutely love them. I've known them for a really long time because we go to church together, so I know them on a personal level...I'm really excited about this. They helped me get my major changed and get registered for classes (yes, I realize they start in 8 days) and made the whole thing incredibly painless....I pray this is the right move for me. I love that when I went to get my education advisor's signature, she didn't even hesitate to sign my change of major form...didn't even ask me why i was changing! What a bitch! Oh well, I'm in a much happier place and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders...
And one more thing I am saying adios to - my weight! I have lost 10 pounds since friend and I made our deal go me! I know it's not a lot for almost a month's worth the work, but hey, it's pretty good seeing as how I haven't been that good... Anyway, I am officially a member at Hendrick Health Club and am REALLY excited about it. And the best part? My mom is paying for my membership! Excuse me while I faint! I guess she just really wants me to lose this weight and figures that's the best way she can help me along...THANKS MOM!!!
Oh wait, I just thought of one more thing I'm saying ciao to...my dirty car. Friend and I spent the entire morning cleaning our cars from the inside out....they look fantabulous! I had almost forgotten he drives a white truck haha...just kidding, but they were both pretty dang grossssssss....anyway, 3 kitchen trashbags and 10 trips into the house later, I got the crap out of my car...I can actually carry 4 passengers now! Those of you who know me, know this is a major deal...Anyway, after i cleaned all the crap out, I headed over to Friend's house where I vacuumed it (for a good 15 minutes...yuck), HAND WASHED IT, and even put dressing on the tires! I have no idea what got into me but it looks so good! If only there wasn't a piece of my car missing (thank you Four Seasons Car Wash) and the giant scratch from Friend's mailbox attacking it late one night, it would look like it did when I got it...I'll have to take it by my parents' house so they can pass out as well. I also am going to have to take it up to the shop so my cousin Joe can have a coronary. He's always giving me hell about my dirty car....Anyway, I'm planning on actually keeping it clean...so if you get in my car and it's dirty, hit me upside the head and tell me to clean it ok?!
OK, I think that's all for now...I'm beat...I forgot what a workout hand-washing your car is! I also have a great tan going on just from this morning...rock on!


1 comment:
wow...that is a pretty big deal! i think the last time i saw your backseat clean was when you brought the thing home!!! hahahahaha...oh, did i tell you i might be getting an efficiency at Riatta Ranch?? ha. ha. ha. call me, i love you!
Post a Comment