Saturday, August 12, 2006

Siiiiiingin in the Rain

That's right, it freakin RAINED! Now, normally I'm not one of those that's constantly like "oh my goodness it needs to rain" but good grief! It has been so hot and so miserable here for soooooooooo long! I thought surely it would cool everything off a bit - and it did. Today was the most tolerable day we've had in a very long time...but now, it's hot and humid outside. Grrrr! Heat is bad enough, but when you had humidity it's just plain misery! It's never good when you can actually feel the thick air going in and out of your lungs....

Oh well, at least it rained....maybe the humidity will break tomorrow. That would be fantastic...

So, it's Saturday night, and I just got back from Petsmart and Target...what a dull and boring life I lead! I am a 62 year old stuck in a 22 year old's life...not cool! I didn't even buy anything fun! Just some food for my finicky Dog *yeah i tried her on some cheaper but still good quality food, mixed it in with her normal food, and she ate around it* Then I went to Target to get a bra to replace the $45 one the previously mentioned finicky dog destroyed! I am seriously thinking I might kill her. She tears up EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T HERS! Notice I said that isn't hers. Her toys (well, most of them) are in almost perfect condition. Anything of mine she can manage to get out her door (and believe me, that's a LOT of stuff) is in 38546876165435 pieces...therefore making my back yard look like a freakin trailor park...OK, so I know the ratty old swingset, toilet, and tree that's laying on the back porch (our last big storm uprooted it and threw it onto my back porch) don't help, but seriously, the shreds of now TRASH all over make it look even worse! Part of the yard looks like it snowed. Why, you ask? Because Devil Dog Chablis decided it would be fun to destroy an entire box of tampons! THE WHOLE STINKIN BOX! First, she shredded the box...then the wrappers...then the plastic applicators until finally she reached the oh so shreddable cotton inside....I know she's a female dog...but why does she have to be such a little bitch!!?!?!

Ugh anyway....

Not much else going on...i've been pretty sedentary thanks to this lovely kidney infection that I have. I'm trying to fight it on my own, but so far i haven't had much luck! I can't afford to go to the walk in clinic, and dr. r's office won't see me because i'm not taking summer school! Grrr I pay well over $500 an HOUR to go to that schoo, I oughta be able to freakin call that doctor in the middle of the night at his HOME if I want to! Oh but that's ACU for you...A.C. Screw you outta money.....

So, if you have any tips on how to rid yourself of a horrendous kidney infection that doesn't involve antibiotics, please let me know. I'm drinking water and cranberry juice like crazy, and even taking cranberry pills. It's a bit better than it was when it was at its worst...but i'm still bolting to the bathroom 16354631 times a day and it's just not good. Makes it really hard to get any work done at home or the office...not to mention driving anywhere for more than like 10 or 15 minutes!

hmmm well, i guess I am going to go since Friend has been passed out on the couch for the past 3 1/2 hours...Gee what a great time we've had...
Waiting HMPH!

oh well...

hmmm ok well i'll close with a picture of the Jakester playing his drums...I am so in love with that child!



No comments: