Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Starsky & Hutch Ain't Got Nothin On Us...

Friend and I that is...

I'll spare a lot of detail but let me just say last night was in-freakin-sane...

What started out as a mild manered usual evening for Friend and I eventually became a very intense and drama filled night...Threats, guns (yes, guns), stupid mexicans, cops and jail...

Like I said, one helluva night...

No, I'm not the one that got put in jail. I did however get patted down (more like groped) by a cop and questioned. Ugh...it was stressful. The best part though (well, there was a lot of awesome parts) was the adrenaline was pumping so much that my back didn't hurt until I had to go meet the Bail Bondsman.

Haha needless to say, I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. I was wide ass awake. So was friend...so we're both draggin today...

Anyway, it was crazy. I can look back and laugh but we're both still pretty pissed about the whole situation and I hope it all comes to an end soon....

we shall see

1 comment:

Miss Martin said...

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?! OMG Brandy, I'd call you, but it's not even 8am yet!!!! CALL ME!!! I loooove you!