Time for a quick history lesson. You see, before I moved into the house I am in now (just a little over a year ago), I lived in a really adorable duplex on College drive. I was 47.8 seconds away from school. I was 37.6 seconds away from Friend (when he was an alley cat). It was great. There were a few questionable houses nearby, but a cop lived right across the street, and most everyone in the neighborhood were students too. Only once did I get scared while living there, and that was when someone busted a window out of my car with a damn spark plug at 3:30 in the morning. Did they get anything? No. They just busted the fucking window...but i'm not bitter or anything...
Deep Breath Biddy...
Back to present day. I've tried finding pictures, but of course, this is Abilene and it would be way too much hassle to put pictures of a crime scene in the newspaper. So, since my new camera isn't here yet, I decided to do a very impressive graphic interpretation of the scene, just to show you how close to biddy's old home this murder victim was found. Careful, you may be mesmerized by my awesome artistic skillz:

*biddy needs a lesson in making the picture clickable so it will show it full size*

4 comments:
OMG what road is that?! Judge Ely or one of the "side" streets? Scary!
Let's see I use to live on campus freshman and soph year, but had friends across the street (across from Gardner dorm and others on Westheimer. Junior and Senior years I lived on Bruce Way.
my duplex sat on the tiny strip of college drive that is also north 13th and EN 16th. it was weird....you know the big hill on EN 16th that goes down to the bridge over the creek? yeah it's right past the creek...
Holy shit! In Abilene?? I need to turn on the news...
Biddy: Bossy *is* proud of you. She's also worried about you, now. Wha? Did someone say 'murder'?
On a positive note, you would mke an awesome Crime Scene Artist.
Post a Comment