Sunday, August 26, 2007

oh sweet nibblets

10 biddy points to whoever can name that show!

anyway, did anyone watch big brother tonight? and for those of you who did, please tell me you nearly busted a gut laughing at (wh)amber thinking she could be a model!?!?!? arrrrrrre you kidding me?! has she looked in a mirror?! for those of you who don't watch the show, allow me to explain my harshness:

seriously? girl, i'm half black and i don't
dare attempt braids...and enough
with the necklace! we get it!

how we normally see whamber

after a team of professionals
worked on her...still, not so hott

so, as i said...WHAT IS SHE THINKING!?!? and if you were watching the show, i know you saw her in the bikini...all together now "tankini, please please PLEASE!" oh, and i was laughing so hard at the bubble luxury competition. hahahahaha something tells me Jess didn't just "randomly" decide to make the teams boys v. girls. boy aren't they glad!! ewwww E.D. naked...ewwwwww Biddy is now going to have nightmares!

now, let's not take my harshness on whamber as me saying i'm all that and a bag of skittles or whatever the hell they say...i know i'm so far beyond model material...never would i actually believe i could be model material. whamber needs to get a clue...AND STOP FUCKING CRYING while you're at it. please and thank you


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah Montana, baby. That's what I get for living with a 16 yr old girl and two 5 going on 16 girls. Hannah Montana and High School Musical all day all the time

Special K ~Toni said...

AMEN SISTA!

MP said...

I think Amber IS going home..Oh don't forget she and Dani are on Power of 10 TONIGHT..I was wrong yesterday.

PS..I think Amber won and Dani didn't get to see Nick..Yeah for not getting to see Nick..

Jessica said...

I'm seriously addicted to this show...ADDICTED!! In fact, I'm about to have to go check Joker's Updates to see what's going on RIGHT.THIS.SECOND!

That girl is a joke! I've never seen someone so out of touch with how others view them. I don't know what's worse: that she seriously thinks she could model or that she thinks everyone that meets her loves her. I think all that meth really messed her up...for real!