i love love love love LOVE these! they are so dang funny!! oh, and i totally stole them from Mary Pat :-)
you just gotta love a kid with a brit accent. but really? this next one nearly made me pee myself...
i love love love love LOVE these! they are so dang funny!! oh, and i totally stole them from Mary Pat :-)
you just gotta love a kid with a brit accent. but really? this next one nearly made me pee myself...
6 comments:
apologies to whoever belongs to that second kid, but it that a boy or a girl, the pageboy haircut is a bit androgynous.
Drew and I sat at the computer last night just cracking up...
Rimshot..I had that haircut when I was her age..so shut it.. my parents dressed me in pretty little dresses so there was no confusion..The little girl in the video looks like Dora!! Silly.
How come everybody else's kids are cuter than mine?
HAHAHAAA!
heeeeheeeeeeeeeee...!!!! Those are hysterical!
How come British accents make everyone sound so sophisticated, even a 6 year old? I'm scared of Charlie and his teeth. BTW, I tagged you for a meme over at my blog. If you aren't into memes don't sweat it. My feelings won't be hurt. I mainly wanted to send some of my friends your way because I like your blog.
Post a Comment