First, I got out my handy overnight bag:
then, I threw in my golf shirt...
but then i remembered, i don't play golf. so i packed my favorite maternity shirt:

annnnd then i remembered i'm so not pregnant. so, i settled for something a little more conservative...

but wait! this is texas we're talking about. it might be 90 in the afternoon and -2 that evening....ok, hoodie in!

Chablis won't be joining me non this trip, but I figured I better take her shirt along with me in case I find any cold, stray dogs....

then there was talk of booze and food and booze and quality conversation and did someone say margarita machine? so, in went the stein....

as most of you know, drinking in texas can be an olympic sport, so I figured I should be properly prepared with team regalia...

and finally, to make it feel a little more like home and ensure a good night's sleep, i put mr. teddy right on top

I sure hope I'm not forgetting anything....


4 comments:
I'm feeling a bit jealous..we have no I Love MP merchandise :-) LOL!!
I really really really want you to wear an I love bossy shirt..I think that she would expect that from you since you are by FAR the biggest stalker I know.
:-)
tell us how you REALLY feel about Bossy, whydontcha?
Did Bossy forget her restraining order?
Now that's some Bossy love:)
Post a Comment