Glad you had fun. Can't wait to hear about it!
She's awesome? You're not half bad yourself. I heart BOSSY too!
Best cup cake maker ever. I had a blast!jenjlogged.com
Can we be BFF's for ever? I had so much fun.
I feel a sadness at having missed something wonderful and unique...I'm not quite sure what yet.
So much fun! And, yes, the cupcakes were amazing...Hope your trip home wasn't too traumatic. See you again soon!Debbie
She must be getting tired.
Ha! I love the shirt.You are such a rockstar.
Hey! I left a comment yesterday on this post but it has magically disappeared. Or didn't appear at all. I'm magic!! :o)))LOVED meeting you, and Bossy, and everyone else too! Those cupcakes were amazing!!
You're not fooling anyone, you're no longer on the road. Post something, dammit!And then let me know where to send my meatspace addy to get some of those legendary cupcakes.
That is the greatest shirt EVER!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Glad you had fun. Can't wait to hear about it!
She's awesome? You're not half bad yourself.
I heart BOSSY too!
Best cup cake maker ever. I had a blast!
jen
jlogged.com
Can we be BFF's for ever? I had so much fun.
I feel a sadness at having missed something wonderful and unique...I'm not quite sure what yet.
So much fun! And, yes, the cupcakes were amazing...
Hope your trip home wasn't too traumatic. See you again soon!
Debbie
She must be getting tired.
Ha! I love the shirt.
You are such a rockstar.
Hey! I left a comment yesterday on this post but it has magically disappeared. Or didn't appear at all. I'm magic!! :o)))
LOVED meeting you, and Bossy, and everyone else too! Those cupcakes were amazing!!
You're not fooling anyone, you're no longer on the road. Post something, dammit!
And then let me know where to send my meatspace addy to get some of those legendary cupcakes.
That is the greatest shirt EVER!!
Post a Comment