Thursday, April 03, 2008

want one?

Hey folks, a couple of people have asked about my I Heart Bossy shirt. I made it myself before the trip.

If you would like one, e-mail me at cushscootergal831 (at) yahoo (dot) com. I can make them in any size you need and I'll even give you the choice of tank top or t-shirt.

I will be charging $20, which will include shipping. If you want it overnighted because bossy will be in your town tomorrow, it can be arranged for an additional fee. I know, $20 sounds like a lot for a t-shirt, but after shipping and materials, I will only be making a couple of bucks off them. I just thought it was a fun idea, and decided to share with y'all.

I will use PayPal for billing and payment. If you want a shirt, e-mail me your size (and please specify infants, kids, womens or mens), paypal email address, and your shipping address.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While, since finding out about this Bossy World Tour, I have been reading a bit over at her place, it seems to me that its a 'chick thing' (mostly).

Perhaps an "I'm ambivalent about Bossy" shirt?

Also, should I be jealous?