Carrie Underwood. nuff said
kimberly williams-paisley. father of the bride, anyone?
martina mcbride. dark hair, blue eyes. swoon
Jennifer Aniston. I want arms like hers.
Meryl Streep. Classic Beauty.
Wynonna. Yeah, she's erm...changed,and her mugshot is eww,
but i still love her. always have.
Trisha Yearwood.She was my idol as a kid. I still pretty much adore her.
Jennifer Love Hewitt. Who doesn't think she's hot?What I would give for boobs like that...
Holly Madison...even though she broke Hef's heart...I still think Hef should have married her
Bridget Marquardt. She's probably my favorite Girl Next Doorand her boobs are real, people...


ok, to be honest, i think all 3 of them (kendra, bridget, and holly) are hott, but Holly & Bridget are definitely my faves. I can see the 3 of us being good friends (not like that, you pervert)

Kate Hudson is simply beautiful.

Reese Witherspoon is precious.
and last, but certainly not least,
let's not forget this hottie:
let's not forget this hottie:

what is it with me and blondes? have i suddenly become a female Hef? no...not likely. i'm still strictly dickly (well, at least i'm pretty sure i will be if the opportunity EVER arises again) ;-)
so, ladies, who are your female crushes?


5 comments:
You still have to make it up to "the man"..
I did my girl crushes back in August..and I'll tell you, i get more hits EVERY DAY on this post alone.. we're talking 9000 one day!!
http://mysecondjournal.wordpress.com/2008/08/07/girl-crush-time/
Except for Winona and Meryl, I couldn't agree more.
Of course, I noticed on glaring omission in the man-crush area...*ahem*!
http://tv.yahoo.com/the-girls-next-door/show/38541/news/urn:newsml:tv.tvguide.com:20081106:d32063324f8d0cc58816cbd87673161b__ER:1
jennifer love hewett: I'm gay and even I can't help looking at her boobage. def.
JLH-I stare at her boobs ALL THE TIME. It's impossible NOT to. I did a post on my girl crushes a couple of months ago. :)
Post a Comment