Wednesday, November 05, 2008

just a quickie...

just a quick post today, so i don't fail at nablopomofosho whatever....

i'm pleased with last night's election. that's ALL i'm going to say about that (except, i think michelle obama needs me to be her personal shopper, cause damn homegirl needs some help.)

now, on to more important things: my celebrity male crushes. because i'm sure you're all dying to know. In no particular order (well, except George. He's number 1 because, well, he's George):
George Strait. Doesn't he just look like he's waiting for me to sit next to him? mmm

even though he's become a total diva, Tim McGraw is still a hottie. I'll post the picture of me with him when I was in elementary school sometime. it's seriously hilarious
paging Dr. McDreamy! he is delicious. in fact, i think Patrick Dempsey
runs a very close second to George

Joaquin Phoenix. I've always loved Johnny Cash, and his portrayal was fantastic.

Do you see a country theme?
Yes, Garth Brooks also makes my erm "heart" go pitter patter.

Taye Diggs is just plain pretty. Have you SEEN him without a shirt? rowr

Denzel Washington is another pretty face I wouldn't mind waking up to every morning. Although, I'm pretty sure I'd have to keep my mother off him.

Sean Connery is like a fine wine. The older he gets, the better he gets.
The accent is totally icing on the cake.

yes, I love Simon Cowell. Get over it.

ok, i'm not sure why, but yes,
i have a crush on Hef. shut up!
look at him when he was younger:

Total hottie.
speaking of younger Hef, does anyone else think
Bill Maher could be the son he never talks about??
The world may never know.
Bill Maher is NOT one of my crushes, just to be clear.

Kevin Costner, however, mmmm
brown chicken brown cowwwww

last, but certainly not least, Craig Ferguson.
He's funny as hell and easy on the eyes...
what more could a girl ask for?
Now, before y'all go telling me I have daddy issues, I promise I really don't. My dad and I have a wonderful relationship. I'm pretty sure I get my taste in older men from my mother (dad is 8 years older than she). so, blame her ;-)
On Tomorrow's Show: Biddy's Female celebrity crushes. No, I haven't gone to bat for the other team. sorry.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Heyyyyyy, those are mine, all mine! Ok, you can have Hef and Bill Maher because neither of them are even luke warm

Julie said...

Damn it, I have tried twice to comment. Maybe it will work this time...

We have quite an overlap on our lists, although I don't lean toward the country music guys. Taye Diggs has a gorgeous smile, and I love the funny. Craig Ferguson is terrific - funny and easy on the eyes.

Although, really, you lost me with Hef...

Heather said...

Did you hear Joaquin is retiring from acting? For reals. Check out The Bloggess' blog for the scoop. Too funny.

Unknown said...

Okay... now I know why you read my blog... you like us old guys... now it clicks.... hehehe

Biddy said...

Grandma J: bill maher is NOT one of my crushes. i think someone beat him with an ugly stick. i just think he looks like he could be the son Hef never talks about!

Julie, those country guys fill out a pair of wranglers like you wouldn't BELIEVE. don't knock em till you try em :-)

Heater, that makes me very very sad because he is very very pretty. thanks for the scoop!

kelly, if you ever decide to start batting for the other team, i better be the first one you call ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think you should have included Blair Underwood... very hot!

Anonymous said...

I really like your list..ALOT. I am VERY dissapointed though..

Who did you forget? Who is my man..that I let you love?

I'm not telling you..figure it out and revise your post...

PS.. I wouldn't kick Will Smith outta bed for eatin crackers either..yum

Ann(ie) said...

Beautiful list, girl. **drooling*** AND um HELLO!!! what was up with Michelle Obama's dress the other night??? Love her, but sheeeeeeesh. =/