Here are some pictures of the new family. They aren't very good because the lil guys are very squirmy. They kind of look like Sharpei puppies but smaller. They are all black, but one has a white chest and one has brown showing through his black coat. They're so tiny...
Mama nursing (finally) and apparently sticking her tongue out at me
Baby girl
Baby It (the one I'm not sure about)
Big Brother (you can see a little bit of his brown)
They are sweet and doing fine I guess. Like I said, we go to the Vet in the morning. Hopefully everything will be ok...If I'm not mistaken they wean at 6 weeks...so if anyone wants a free puppy let me know!! I think I'll send one to Oliver as a late birthday present ;-) haha his mama would kill me! Seriously though...if you or anyone you know and trust would like a FREE puppy in about 6 weeks PLEASE let me know. There's no way I can afford to keep them :-(

No comments:
Post a Comment