Biddy I am not going to be funny here...as much as I like a little Bailey's in my coffee around Christmas time...if you are having a serious period of the blues, if you in anyway suspect that this is depression and not just a couple days of the pre-flow blahs....baby..put down the booze.
8 comments:
Those are the yum :)
I've got a four pack in my fridge! They are really good with coffee!
P.S. Are you going to go get that hug from me? I left you the link yesterday, don't make me hunt you down!
Speaking of mmmmm's. Orbit just came out with a sugarfree Mint Mojito gum. No rum but it's ok for work..
Yes, please.
I don't know. I still prefer my Bailey's in my coffee. It's quite the interesting pick me up.
Biddy I am not going to be funny here...as much as I like a little Bailey's in my coffee around Christmas time...if you are having a serious period of the blues, if you in anyway suspect that this is depression and not just a couple days of the pre-flow blahs....baby..put down the booze.
Come to mama, mini!
Um, I do hope that it made you feel better. Mary Alice's comment kind of scared me...
Post a Comment