Thursday, June 28, 2007

Biddysworld 101

so, i've got a buncha new readers. SWEET!!! and i realized that my new readers (who actually leave comments, which i LOVE LOVE LOVE!) might not know the basics of biddysworld. so, here's a lil tutorial.
This is Jake. My nephew. He will be 5 (ouch) in November, and he is hilarious. Feel free to tell me how beautiful he is...you'll see a lot of him on this blog....
This is Friend. He is my best friend in the whole wide world. we have a very honest (as in, "you're being a bitch" "that's because you're being an asshole") relationship...and we are very much like an old married couple (i.e. we bicker all the time but love each other regardless)
I am seriously obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I frequently use Grey's lingo..."seriously" "vuh jay jay" things like that...



I am obsessed with music. particularly country music.

Mimi & Papa: my grandparents, my heroes. Papa unexpectedly died September 21, 2004. I'm still hurting from it.
I have a HUGE family. This is my great grandmother with most of the 5th generation of our family. Missing are Maya, RJ, and Reed...oh and there's one more on the way
Middle sister (Monica, 29, but I still call her Sister), Jake, Daddy, Mom, Biddy, Mimi & Nana...
*note, I'm not mexican...i'm half black, half white*
Jake with my niece (Maya) and other nephew (RJ). They live in Dallas with my oldest (35) sister, Shanon
This is Camri (1) & her big sister, Morgan (4). These lovely ladies belong to my cousin Jeremy & his wife, Misty. These 2 also frequent my blog....

Morgan is very much a Diva...I love bananas

I get pissed off easily

I still want to know what kind of makeup he uses

I'm full of advice

I am an awesome Christmas tree decorator, and gift wrapper

I would totally get my monica on with the pres

I've been patted down and questioned by the cops

I work with an odd bunch of people

I like online quizzes a bit too much

This is still one of my favorite pictures of Jake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking me! I'm so honored. You have a great writing style and it's great to see what you come up with. I'm totally with you on guys to get your monica on except for the W. Bill Clinton, yes, W. no.

Hol said...

Check out my blog when you get a chance. I have something for you. :)